Oh, let me say this to whoever wrote Twist & Shout: you are sitting on a goldmine.
Is it uncomfortable? You should seriously change the names, sanitize that shit up, and sell it to a publisher. I don’t know much, but I know a hit when I see one, and when people are still talking about your story this long after you put it out there, it’s a hit. It could be, like, gay 50 Shades of Grey. I know everyone hates 50 Shades, but do you think E.L. James cares whilst she rolls around on a big pile of money? No, she doesn’t.
And don’t get all sanctimonious about not making money from fanfic. Because it is an original story, first of all, and secondly, Supernatural itself is a AU of Star Wars with the names changed. And Star Wars is pretty much a ripoff of Akira Kurosawa’s Hidden Fortress, which also inspired Princess Mononoke. I’m sure Hidden Fortress is a ripoff of something Japanese.
- happydolphin likes this
- book-of-fangirl likes this
- lizlovesbucky likes this
- blameitontheloveofrocknroll likes this
- starfleetswag reblogged this from agentsex
- unholy-trinityy reblogged this from tronchedemiche
- isthisevenrelevant likes this
- cecilesimenon likes this
- hhaha-no reblogged this from agentsex
- tronchedemiche likes this
- tronchedemiche reblogged this from agentsex
- agentsex posted this